Business Development Lead Spain INTERVIEW PHASE
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Do you love simplicity? (hint: we love it)
If you do, come say hi! You may be the team member we are looking for to help us make the world (or at least the facility management world) simpler and fun.
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few months in the market we are growing fast, having already customers in Portugal, Brazil and Angola, and reference investors in Portugal and USA, so we want to invest in our marketing & sales team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership;
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team);
- We believe happiness is in the path, not in the end of it;
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role
We are looking for a high-performing business developer who is eager to help us replicate our success in a new market and deliver on our growth strategy. You will be the member of our marketing and sales team responsible for creating and developing relationships within several accounts and closing opportunities in the Spanish market. The ideal candidate must either have SaaS sales experience or deep sector understanding and combine it with enough flexibility to adapt himself and his tactics to the feedback from the market.
What we expect from you
- Close deals like Garfield eats Lasagna;
- Design, Implement and Iterate a Biz Dev Strategy for the Spanish market;
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects across several accounts;
- Research and explore new leads;
- Be able to work with CRM software and to create comprehensive sales reports and forecasts;
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping;
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques and don’t be afraid of trying something new;
- Speak fluent Spanish and English;
- Be a team member.
What we offer
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a couple of people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call ambition, we call it focus);
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary + bonus;
- Room for you to grow.