Country Manager Portugal HIRED!
Do you love simplicity? (hint: we love it)
If you do, come say hi! You may be the team member we are looking for to help us make the world (or at least the facility management world) simpler and fun.
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few months in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and reference investors in Portugal and USA, so we want to invest in our growth team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership;
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team);
- We believe happiness is in the path, not in the end of it;
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role
We are seeking an ambitious and high-performing individual to join us as Country Manager to lead our operations in Portugal and deliver on our growth strategy.
As our primary voice and face in Portugal, you will be responsible for scaling our presence in the market by developing strong relationships, closing deals, and expanding existing accounts.
The ideal candidate must either have B2B software sales experience or deep sector understanding and combine it with enough flexibility to adapt himself and his tactics to the feedback from the market.
What will you do?
- Design, implement and iterate a strategy for the Portuguese market
- Close deals like Garfield eats Lasagna
- Maximize existing customers’ lifetime value
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects across several accounts;
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience, and roadmapping.
What do we expect from you?
- Charisma and strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience in B2B software sales or deep sector understanding;
- Be able to create comprehensive sales reports and forecasts in our CRM software;
- Keep learning: learn new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new;
- Be a team member
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call ambition, we call it focus);
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top startups in Porto, Portugal;
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary + bonus