Customer Success Manager Portugal
Location: Porto, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Experience: Junior/Mid Level
Do you love simplicity? (hint: we love it)
If you do, come say ‘hi’! You may be the team member we are looking for to help us make the world (or at least the facility management world) simpler and fun.
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, whilst reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, with hundreds of customers across 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team).
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simple and smart.
About the Role
We are seeking an ambitious and high-performing individual to join us as Customer Success Manager and help us deliver success to our current and upcoming customers in Portugal.
As Customer Success Manager in Portugal, you will be mostly working at the office and occasionally visiting customers. You will be responsible for onboarding and supporting all national Infraspeaked companies.
The ideal candidate must have great organizational skills and knowledge about maintenance operations in areas such as technical assistance, facility management and hotels. Experience with maintenance and CRM softwares will be valued.
What will you do?
- Onboard new customers, taking ownership of the process until they are active
- Ensure maximum satisfaction and success of customers in your portfolio
- Identify and leverage upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Collect feedback on the product and identify improvement opportunities
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience, and roadmapping.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of Technical Assistance, Facility Management or Hospitality operations
- Experience using maintenance management software
- Experience using CRM and Cloud software
- Passion for teaching, and a positive attitude towards issues and challenges.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary.