Full Stack Developer
Location: Porto, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Junior/Mid Level
Do you love simplicity? (hint: we love it)
If you do, come say hi! You may be the team member we are looking for to help us make the world (or at least the facility management world) simpler and fun.
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few months in the market we are growing fast, having already customer in Portugal, Brazil and Angola, and investors in Portugal and USA so we want to invest in our product team to keep evolving our suite of innovative solutions.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership;
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team);
- We believe happiness is in the path, not in the end of it;
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role
We are looking for a full stack developer who would love to deliver elegant and intuitive web solutions for enterprise applications. You will be a member of our agile team tasked with developing new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting the existing ones within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!). The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
What we expect from you
- Code like Garfield eats Lasagna;
- Experience in PHP frameworks (extra points for Laravel);
- Navigate in between of PostgreSQL, PHP, Jquery, Vue.js, CSS, HTML, Linux & Git without a problem;
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful web services;
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping;
- Some level of experience in agile methodologies and versioning;
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new;
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
What we offer
- A start-up environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a couple of people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call ambition, we call it focus);
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top start-ups in Porto, Portugal;
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary + bonus;