Location: Porto, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Junior/Mid Level
Do you love simplicity? (hint: we love it)
If you do, come say ‘hi’! You may be the team member we are looking for to help us make the world (or at least the facility management world) simpler and fun.
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership;
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team);
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it;
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role
We are looking for a developer who loves to code and to create integrations with external APIs and services. As an integration engineer you will be extending the power of Infraspeak by developing the infrastructure that creates smooth integrations with our customers’ stack and other major softwares.
You will be a member of our agile product team tasked with developing new integrations as well as maintaining and supporting the existing ones within our current and future products (we have plenty of ideas!). The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
What we expect from you
- Code like Garfield eats Lasagna
- Project management: you’ll have ownership in integration projects with clients and external software partners
- Research integration opportunities that will drive our existing features to the next level or improve our users’ experience
- Navigate in between different API’s and PHP without a problem (Laravel 5+ is a plus)
- Capacity to understand clients needs and turn them into code
- Some level of experience in agile methodologies and versioning
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary + bonus.