Marketing & Content Lead HIRED!
Do you love simplicity? (hint: we love it)
If you do, come say hi! You may be the team member we are looking for to help us make the world (or at least the facility management world) simpler and fun.
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile, API and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few months in the market we are growing fast, having already customers in Portugal, Brazil and Angola, and investors in Portugal and USA so we want to invest in our product team to keep evolving our suite of innovative solutions.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership;
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team);
- We believe happiness should be in the journey, not only in the destination;
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role
We are looking for a marketing & content lead who would love to help us to research, design, implement and iterate a marketing & content strategy. You will be a member of our marketing and sales team tasked with the attraction, qualification and acquisition of new customers, as well as maintaining and supporting the existing ones. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to adapt himself and the tactics based on the feedback from the market.
- Attract and nurture customers and prospects
- Research, Design, Implement and Iterate a Marketing & Content strategy
- Lead Brand, PR and Social Media initiatives
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping
- Keep learning: learn new technologies/techniques and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak and write very well in Portuguese and English (Spanish is a valuable extra)
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A start-up environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond small team to become a worldwide leader
in the field (some people call ambition, we call it focus);
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to some of the top start-ups in Porto, Portugal;
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary + bonus.