Sales Development Representative Spain
Location: Porto, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid Level
Do you love simplicity? (hint: we love it)
If you do, come say ‘hi’! You may be the team member we are looking for to help us make the world (or at least the facility management world) simpler and fun.
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, whilst reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, with hundreds of customers across 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so now, we are seeking an ambitious business developer to help us spearhead our entry into the Spanish market.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership;
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team);
- We believe happiness is in the path, not just at the end of it;
- Everything we do must be simple and smart.
About the Role
We are seeking an ambitious and high-performing Sales Development Representative to help us implement and iterate a scalable sales strategy to attract, qualify and acquire new customers in the Spanish market.
As the first person to interact with our inbound leads, you’ll need to make an amazing first impression, gain a deep understanding of their challenges and educate them on our platform.
The ideal candidate has prior sales development experience and is comfortable maintaining insightful conversations either by phone or email.
What will you do?
- Research, identify, and qualify potential customers to maintain a funnel of active leads
- Manage prospects all the way from lead generation to demos (inbound)
- Approach prospects to create new sales opportunities (outbound)
- Articulate our value proposition, face objections and build trust through phone and email
- Record relevant prospect information to keep our CRM database clean and updated
- Build and develop relationships with prospects across several accounts
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience, and roadmapping.
What do we expect from you?
- Prior experience in Sales Development (within a tech/SaaS environment is a plus)
- Comfortable spending a big part of the time maintaining insightful conversations over phone/email and following-up on open opportunities
- Ability to overcome objections and build successful relationships
- Comfortable with CRM and web-based demo software
- Charisma, ambition and strong interpersonal skills
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent Spanish and English (Catalan greatly valued as well)
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- The opportunity of being an early member of our team in Spain
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.