Customer Success Developer (aka “Swiss Army Knife”)
Do you love simplicity? (hint: we love it)
If you do, come say hi! You may be the team member we are looking for to help us make the world (or at least the facility management world) simpler and fun.
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few months in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and reference investors in Portugal and USA, so we want to invest in our growth team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership;
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team);
- We believe happiness is in the path, not in the end of it;
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role
We are looking for a software developer that would love to work in close connection to our customer success team around the globe. You will be a member of our customer success team tasked with the development of internal software tools, design, code and maintain a progressive testing framework for our product and crack complex data analysis. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
What do we expect from you?
- Hate bugs and untested features like Garfield hates Mondays;
- Experience in PHP (extra points for Laravel);
- Advanced experience in SQL (extra points for PostgreSQL);
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Eager to learn about QA, Automated tests, Continuous Integration/Deployment;
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping;
- Some level of experience in agile methodologies and versioning;
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new;
- Speak fluent Portuguese and English and be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call ambition, we call it focus);
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top startups in Porto, Portugal;
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary + bonus