UX/UI Designer HIRED!
Location: Porto, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Do you love simplicity? (hint: we love it)
If you do, come say ‘hi’! You may be the team member we are looking for to help us make the world (or at least the facility management world) simpler and fun.
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership;
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team);
- We believe happiness is in the path, not in the end of it;
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
About the Role
Infraspeak’s product is supported by a solid tech infrastructure and a customer-oriented development cycles, allowing us to move fast and meet market requirements.
Acknowledging that, we decided to increase the investment in improving our users’ experience, both regarding design and usability, making our platform even simpler and intuitive. At the same time, we want to double down on our branding and high-quality content creation to establish Infraspeak’s brand as an innovation reference in the field.
So, we are seeking a creative, talented and ambitious designer capable of crafting great user experiences and producing smart graphic content to support our marketing team.
What will you do?
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to our product
- Create visually appealing and user friendly interface art assets (menus, icons, buttons, etc.)
- Support our Product Development team on redesigning our web & mobile interfaces
- Implement product requirements concerning usability and design
- Support our marketing team by producing graphic content (infographics, case studies, etc.)
- Have fun expressing your talent and solving real-life problems.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of UI/UX development and designing tools for websites and apps
- Training in interface design, usability and graphic design
- HTML and CSS: Less and Sass (edited) programming skills
- Design: Sketch, Adobe XD
- Specs transfer to developers: Zeplin, MarvelApp
- Templating in component oriented JS like VueJS or AngularJS (nice to have)
- Ability to think creatively and propose innovative solutions to complex problems
- Passion for creating simple and functional designs
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience and roadmapping
- Keep learning: learn new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English and be a team member
- IEFP internship eligible (nice to have).
What do we offer?
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary + bonus.